SEO helps clients to build stronger web presence and allows potential visitors to more easily find their websites and services on the web. Through following web presence best practices and providing high-quality, well-structured and organised content, it aims to improve page rankings, so when potential customers search for certain keywords and phrases in a search engine, the website appears early in search results. Achieving this goal requires ongoing monitoring, analysis and optimisation activities and doing many separate, but related activities and updates.
This process of improving web presence and visibility, and achieving higher rankings and positions in search engines, takes place over time. Although we follow web standards, SEO best practices and also available recommendations, but because search engine rules are changing very frequently and SEO is a dynamic process, it requires some trial and error activities. In other words, building SEO takes an on-going effort over the course of months.
Google warns against SEO agencies that promise #1 in Google. The company says that ‘no-one can guarantee your rankings’. Same as an attorney cannot promise that he is going to win his case or a doctor cannot say that surgery is going to be a successful one. According to SEO recommendations, it is important to focus on building great content and make the website visible to relevant customers. The main goal of SEO should be to optimize the website for humans and not for search engines. Their latest algorithm update called ‘Penguin’ and ‘Panda’ focuses on penalising those who want to focus on getting high rankings without creating quality content to their visitors.
Our SEO experts just use white hat SEO techniques and Organic SEO to boost ranking and drive targeted traffic to client website, it is an ethical way of carrying out Search Engine Optimisation. Using this, one can achieve natural search listing for their website over a long period of time i.e. everyone need to be really consistent and patient to achieve success with White Hat SEO. But, once they that, your website will be able to sustain and always remember that if the visitors are impressed, search engines will automatically be impressed.
Ongoing SEO Service
Ongoing SEO service helps people to complete the web presence practices. It helps to increase the visibility of the website and designed landing pages in all major search engines by improving keyword rankings and boosting real-time website traffic. This service is based on the SEO best practices, published recommendations by major search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo and Bing) and through white hat techniques.
The web presence (including the website and social media pages) will be optimize for better visitor engagement and also better search engine positioning using keywords relevant to the niche (target) market.
We should pay close attention to both on-page factors and off-page because of the fact that Google makes use of on-site factors as well as off-site factors to determine the relevance of search results. The following list shows the important parts of this service:
On-site SEO Factors (Optimizations and Improvements)
- Keywords (Research, Analysis and Optimization)
- Optimizing content of the homepage and landing pages
- Selecting the right keywords in appropriate quantity and implementing them in proper area of content. Most significant way of optimizing website content is through appropriate usage of keywords. So, we make optimum use of keywords in the requisite amount only.
- Finding the most trending search topics or search keywords used by people and Actual search strings that will be queried in the search engines.
- Targeting keywords which are completely relevant to the website theme. Prioritizing keywords based on competition, affordability for Google Analytics, relevance to business, and relevance to target market
- Extracting and usage of the best competitor’s keywords: Some research need to be performed on the competitor’s keywords and only select few that could benefit customer website need to be used. We look out for the keywords used by client competition, website of similar niche like theirs. In fact, we focusing on lesser traffic attracting keywords (especially multiple keywords or long tail keywords) have better chances of gaining popularity in future and attract more and more relevant traffic with less competition.
- Targeting and using multiple keywords. This will entitle the website to benefits such as:
- Better relevancy for website.
- Reduced competition as compared to single keywords.
- Improved chances of quicker site assessment and relevancy calculation leading to higher ranking. While identifying multiple keywords, it is important to think what the users will search for to arrive at our client’s website.
- Usage of long tail keywords (keyword phrases with 3 words or more) Long tail keywords will help to kill competition, as very less number of websites will be targeting the long tail keywords that we choose to use. This will help to have better conversion rate in terms of sales (for E-commerce propose) or long-term visitors (for blogs propose). This will entitle client’s website to benefits such as:
- Low competition
- Low bounce rate
- Better relevancy
- Easier procedure to higher rank
- Representing keywords: It is necessary to get the keywords used in best possible manner on the various pages in different fields like body text, page title, Meta title, Meta description, header tag, alt tag, link anchor text, file names, page names, etc. The two key factors that when use to determining the position of keywords for the various above mentioned fields are listed below:
- Keyword Density or keyword’s weight: refers to the frequency (or amount of times) a keyword phrase occurs in a particular field or dissertation; we precisely calculate it according our SEO formula and major search engines algorithms for keyword density of all web pages.
- Keyword Prominence: It refers to how near a keyword is to the start of content on a web page or particular field; we exactly know about the usage of main keywords in which part of text and where and how many should we repeat them on content and web pages.
- Considering page markup factors (tags and structure) and Optimizing website’s coding and HTML source
- Sitemap Generation and Optimization: an optimize sitemap helps search engines index pages easier and more thoroughly, improving visibility.
- On-going website modifications, updates and fixing errors
- Link Checking (Internal & External Links) and fixing broken links
- Website Errors and make adjustments to the website
- Load Time and website speed check, file sizes and download times
- Review styles, accessibility and compatibility
- Check Search Engine Rankings
- Review each page of the website for content accuracy
- Review the overall web strategy
- Check for updates to the CMS (Drupal), extensions and modules (to make sure that software stays up to date like CMS or PHP, Perl, ASP.Net, etc.)
- Forms, newsletter sign-up, comment sections, or other kinds of functions (should be tested regularly to make sure they are working fine and going to whomever they should be going to)
- Check the Password Protected Areas
- Check the Site's Search Feature (presenting recent updates of site on the website search application and preventing demonstration of removed content on that)
- Taking backups of the website and database.
- Check the backups work perfectly and can be restored without problems.
- Content building strategies
- Reviewing content for potential errors and problems for search engines (e.g. sitemap, redirecting, duplicate content…)
- Checking pages, structure and links (e.g. internal linking structure, HTML and page layout…)
Off-site SEO Factors (Optimizations, Analysis and Improvements)
- Local Search Engines and Directories; Update or add listings to local directories and Search Engines
- Social media and directory pages
- Article Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog and Forum review posting
- Relevant partner links
- Ongoing activities on Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Creating enough links pointing to their blog or website from similar websites that are popular with Google.
- Commenting on popular blogs and building links but only ¼th of the links to client’s site should originate from blog comments. Remaining links can be established using other genuine sources.
- Comment only on blogs that are relevant to the niche area of website and their business
- Allow others to post their site links and their comments in comment section of website and blog
- Spam: If site accepts comments or other content created by their users, check for any spam that may have gotten past your filters.