SEO service helps clients to build stronger web presence and allows potential visitors to more easily find their websites and services on the web. Through following web presence best practices and providing high-quality, well-structured and organised content, it aims to improve page rankings, so when potential customers search for certain keywords and phrases in a search engine, the website appears early in search results. Achieving this goal requires ongoing monitoring, analysis and optimisation activities and doing many separate, but related activities and updates.
This process of improving web presence and visibility, and achieving higher rankings and positions in search engines, takes place over time. Although we follow web standards, SEO best practices and also available recommendations, but because search engine rules are changing very frequently and SEO is a dynamic process, it requires some trial and error activities. In other words, building SEO takes an on-going effort over the course of months.
Google warns against SEO agencies that promise #1 in Google. The company says that ‘no-one can guarantee your rankings’. Same as an attorney cannot promise you that he is going to win his case or a doctor cannot say that your surgery is going to be a successful one. According to SEO recommendations, it is important to focus on building great content and make the website visible to relevant customers. The main goal of SEO should be to optimize the website for humans and not for search engines. Their latest algorithm update called ‘Penguin’ and ‘Panda’ focuses on penalizing those who want to focus on getting high rankings without creating quality content to their visitors.
Ongoing SEO Service
Ongoing SEO service helps you to complete the web presence practices. It helps to increase the visibility of the website and designed landing pages in all major search engines by improving keyword rankings and boosting real-time website traffic. This service is based on the SEO best practices, published recommendations by major search engines (e.g. Google and Bing) and through white hat techniques.
The web presence (including the website and social media pages) will be optimised for better visitor engagement and also better search engine positioning using keywords relevant to the niche (target) market. The following list shows the important parts of this service:
- On-going website modifications and updates
- Domain, Structure, Content and Indexing Analysis
- Reviewing content for potential errors and problems for search engines (e.g. duplicate content)
- Checking pages, structure and links (e.g. Internal linking structure, HTML and page layout, Title/Meta Tags)
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Choosing the right keywords is one of the most important part of a successful SEO and Online (e.g. choosing realistic and relevant keywords to the business)
- Prioritising keywords: based on competition, affordability for Google Analytics, relevance to business, and relevance to target market
- Analysing and optimising keywords use in the website: (e.g. considering keyword density, Title/Meta Tags, keywords in links and Alt text, Google Adwords keywords)
- On-page Optimisations and Improvements
- Considering key phrase factors like keyword density, relevancy and position
- Considering page markup factors (tags and structure)
- Optimising content of the homepage and landing pages
- Off-Page Optimisations, Link Profile Analysis and Improvements
- Local directories/pages, quality websites or target markets
- News, Blog and forums
- Article submission
- Social Media Analysis and Optimisation in correlation with Website SEO (Web Presence Optimisation)
- Social media and directory pages
- Article Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog and Forum review posting
- Relevant partner links
- Ongoing activities on Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn etc.
- Guidelines for Content Building and Improvements
- Content building strategies
SEO, Web Analytics, Web Presence, Web Ranking